Skip to content

Zone d’entraide

Question de l’élève

Secondaire 4 • 20j

Hi! I've noticed that the English Language Arts resources here are kind of lacking. No offense to the Alloprof team, I know you're working hard to improve the English part of the website. Just wondering, in the meantime, where I can find good resources on the ELA Quebec Curriculum?

Thanks!

English

{t c="richEditor.description.title"} {t c="richEditor.description.paragraphMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.inlineMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.embed"}

Explications (1)

• Explication d'Alloprof

Explication d'Alloprof

Cette explication a été donnée par un membre de l'équipe d'Alloprof.

Options
    20j

Hello WiseOwl! :)

Our content team is working very hard to make all our resources accessible to English-speaking students. If you're looking to familiarize yourself with a specific topic, I suggest using our search bar and entering a few keywords. If you can't find a resource that covers a specific concept, you can always write to us here, and we can also check on our end to see if there is a resource available on that topic.

Additionally, if there are specific elements you would like us to add to our site, I encourage you to suggest them to our content team by clicking here:

Our content team is always looking to improve, so they would greatly appreciate your feedback! :)

Finally, could you let us know which concepts you would like to learn more about today? This will help us provide you with better guidance.

Have a wonderful day! :)

Marilee

Poser une question