Skip to content

Zone d’entraide

Question de l’élève

Secondaire 4 • 2m

Hello, I have a few questions before tomorrow’s exam. I saw these three examples in the guide provided by the government. I’m not sure if I can get an answer for them. First when we calculate electrical power, are we gonna use this 60Hz? For the second question, is the answer ‘D’ cuz that’s the only system who will mesh together… For the third question, I actually don’t really understand how can this be reversible.

IMG_6369.jpeg
IMG_6368.jpeg
IMG_6370.jpeg

Sciences

{t c="richEditor.description.title"} {t c="richEditor.description.paragraphMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.inlineMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.embed"}

Explications (1)

• Explication d'Alloprof

Explication d'Alloprof

Cette explication a été donnée par un membre de l'équipe d'Alloprof.

Options
    Équipe Alloprof • 2m

Hi there!

Thanks for checking in :)

For the first number, as you said, you wouldn't have to use 60Hz, because the formula is:

P = U x I

For your second number, as you said, D wouldn't be able to slip, but B would also be a good choice, since the chain and gear would be pretty much locked together if the chain is tense enough.

For the third number, since the crank would have to be activated by a human force, as you can see, you could turn one way or another; that's why it could be reversible!

To have some more information on basic and complex mechanical functions, follow the link:

Hope that helped!

Have a great day :)

Ariane

Poser une question