Skip to content

Zone d’entraide

Question de l’élève

Secondaire 4 • 3m

What are the risques of high adrenaline activites, can you tell me social, financial, physical and emotional risks pls its for my homework and i cant find them opn google

Autre

{t c="richEditor.description.title"} {t c="richEditor.description.paragraphMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.inlineMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.embed"}

Explications (1)

• Explication vérifiée par Alloprof

Explication vérifiée par Alloprof

Cette explication a été vérifiée par un membre de l’équipe d’Alloprof.

Options
    Pro de la zone d’entraide • 2m

Hello :D

I don't really have the right to provide you the answers... but let's take a moment to clarify what we mean by "high adrenaline activities". Here's a list of some high-adrenaline activities to get started:

• Skydiving
    • Rock Climbing
    • White-Water Rafting
    • Cave Diving
    • Scuba Diving
    • Parkour

You can find detailed information about the risks associated with each of these activities by searching online. If you're still having trouble, consider deducing some potential risks:

• Social risks: Consider how participating in high-adrenaline activities might impact social interactions, relationships, and community dynamics. Will it cause stress for family and friends? Does the skydiver have responsibilities towards others?
    • Financial risks: How much does it cost to participate in these activities? Are there potential financial burdens associated with injuries or equipment?
    • Physical risks: Are these activities inherently dangerous? What are the chances of injury?
    • Emotional risks: Can everyone handle the mental and emotional challenges of these activities? Some people may find them traumatizing.

Hope this help Feel free to reach out if you have any questions :)

Poser une question